Our promotional tents are manufactured with a heavy-duty grade aluminum frame. These are designed to be taken down and setup on a regular basis. The frame is made out of a heavy duty hexagonal based anodized aluminum frame, which is substantially stronger than the conventional square based frames you may be familiar with on standard camping or sunshade tents available at common retailers.
Additional Features Include:
- Single sided or double sided dye sublimation printing for Optional sidewalls and back wind walls
- Includes a roller bag for storage and transportation
- Tent frames come with a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- Optional iron weights, sandbags, gutters, multi tent connectors, ground pegs and flag pole holder kits are also available.
Additional Information and considerations:
- Due to the nature of the fabric and the weather condition, it is difficult to predict how long the fabric or color will last in an outdoor environment. Due to the mature of dye-sublimation printing, extended exposure to sun and UV will often times fade the colors of the print. Reds and blacks are especially susceptible to fading. If you keep this tent permanently outdoors color fade can be expected.
- Printing usually takes 6 - 8 Business Days
- Designed for portable advertising solutions. Not designed for severe weather conditions.
Cleaning is a breeze! This can be machined washed on a cold, delicate cycle using a mild detergent. DO NOT dry clean or tumble dry after washing. We recommend air / hang drying after washing. We recommend storing in a dry and warm place. Do not store this fabric in a damp or wet place as mold can grow. When putting your tent into storage after using it in the rain, we recommend leaving the tent top attached to the frame partially erected and let it air dry. This will allow it to fully dry before putting it back in the storage bag and eliminate any chance of mildew growing.