Under the ORDER HISTORY tab you will have access to view all your previous orders. You can view the specific order which will show you all items in that order, as well as their prodcution status.
The various status states are as follows:
- Order Received - Your order has been received in our system. At this point we have not received artwork or connected to our proofing system.
- Pending Artwork Approval - File Setup - Prepress - At this stage your artwork is being run through our pre-flight systems and proofing systems. You will receive proofs which you will need to approve in order for the order to be printed.
- Printing & Production - At this stage your order has been approved and is being printed and produced.
- Quality Control - Packaging - Shipping - At this stage your order is complete and we are doing final quality control checks and, if shipping, we are packaging it for shipping.
- Completed - Order is fully complete and invoice sent.
- Job Held - Your job has been held because your artwork has failed pre-flight. You will receive an email with instructions on what is wrong with the artwork.
- Cancelled - If you cancel your order the status will be changed to cancelled.
During the order process if you "name your job" you can also search this field to lookup old jobs.